Summary of Position:
The Community Manager administrates Delphy corporate social media communities (i.e. Facebook Page). The Community Manager is responsible for moderating User Generated Content that appears and escalating any issues to the appropriate internal/client teams.
Community Strategy 30%
- Assist with creation, conception, and presentation of social media strategy and integrated marketing campaigns.
- Interpret the direction of strategy/planning and creative leads.
- Communicate and coordinate client service, production and strategy/planning teams ensuring that community strategy supports overall brand goals and objectives.
Management & Moderation 60%
- Listening & Reporting
- Utilize social listening tools like Radian6 and Buzzlogic to generate insights
- Summarize insights and conversations to create actionable, client-facing reports that lead to optimization
- Create and maintain Content Calendars, including writing Facebook Status Updates
- Post relevant content in accordance with Content Calendar
- Review user generated comments and posts in a quick and timely manner
- Respond to comments, when appropriate, in order to foster a positive community and add value to the user’s experience.
- Enforce the Social Media Guidelines as defined by the brand.
- Escalate User Generated Content, where appropriate, to internal and client stakeholders.
Team leadership 10%
- Participate constructively in inter-department and cross-service line communications
- Actively participates in a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging, community development and management, social bookmarking, commenting, etc.
- Understanding of popular social networks – design, functionality, users
- Demonstrated ability to produce community management guidelines and documents that reflects the holistic understanding and implementation of the role of social media and its effects.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and presentation tools and skills.
- Proficiency in social listening tools like Radian6 and Buzzlogic.
- Exceptional communication skills within the agency team.
- Very high attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- 2 to 3 years of experience managing social media platforms or communities for brands
- Undergraduate degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields.
Delphy Foundation was registered in Singapore and our goal is to create a open-source, decentralized mobile prediction market platform built on Ethereum, and Delphy App is a light Ethereum node running on mobile devices.
$40k - 60k