EverMarkets (EMX) is a crypto-based derivatives exchange that anticipates launching in Q1 2019, listing global commodity, equity, and crypto futures markets. Our mission is to enable fair, transparent and stable access to global futures markets. Our senior leadership is made up of industry experts from CME, BitMEX, ICE, NYMEX, Citigroup, BNP Paribas, AQR, Microsoft, Amazon, Apple and other top tier firms.
EverMarkets is headquartered in Palo Alto, California, with regional offices in Chicago, New York City, and Hong Kong.
The Asia Internship role has three main functions:
To support the Head of Asia;
To provide support on ongoing projects; and
To support basic book-keeping and provide clerical support to the team
As an intern of the Asia team reporting to the Head of Asia, you will be learn and develop many skills as EMX approaches the launch of its platform in Q1 2019.
- Research, write and edit a variety of content for different mediums and audiences
- Produce industry-leading content that is relevant and in demand
- Network with project teams, crypto funds and other key players to gain insight and knowledge
- Implement community engagement activities across media channels (YouTube, Telegram, Reddit, Twitter, newsletter, website).
- Activate trading groups, crypto enthusiasts, and ICO communities to consider EMX as a preferred platform of choice.
- Assist with the planning, development and execution of the token sale, and all related community outreach and ambassador programs.
- Fluent in English and preferably at least one Asian language
- Active crypto trader; futures trading experience optional
- Excellent insight into crypto industry, ICOs, and market trends
- Record of participation in different crypto social outlets, Discord channels, and Telegram groups
- Proactive, autonomous and diligent
- A grasp of crypto exchanges, their value propositions, and how they operate
- Outgoing and charismatic personality