at Moon Assist
Moon Assist lets you trade like a professional using a single platform, integrating with your favorite exchanges. We make it easy to get control over your wide portfolio, trade safely, and maximize profits.
Moon Assist is designed for traders of all kinds, from crypto day traders to long term HODLers. Our intuitive user interface is packed with powerful trading tools, the latest security features, and the top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Moon Assist is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Backend Developer.
You will be part of a small and dedicated international team that is working on a next-gen cryptocurrency trading platform.
Are you a Backend Developer with a thirst for knowledge, a love for new technology and an affinity for crypto? If yes, keep reading!
- 3+ years development experience
- knowledge of Java (Spring Boot)
- experience working with relational and document oriented databases
- experience with automated testing
- experience with RESTful Web Services and Web Sockets
- experience with Cryptocurrency Trading/Exchanges
- fluent English language skills (both written and spoken)
- a portfolio of past work that you can share upon request
The candidates we are looking for have experience with:
- Github / Gitlab / Bitbucket
- Slack (Communication channel)
- Trello (Scrum methods)
- Handoff software like Zeplin
This role will be working closely with our platform development lead. It’s important that you are available immediately and are able to devote 4 hours per day. Because we have a talented international team, it’s important you can be flexible with your schedule (depending upon your time zone). For the time being, we are all working for sweat equity until the company can raise capital or generate revenue. As such, this is an equity-only opportunity.
Are you eager to contribute to the future of cryptocurrency trading?
Yes? Then we are looking for you!