Terminal is a developer platform for Web3. With Terminal you can easily build, manage and interact with Web3 protocols, networks, and objects all in one place.
We’re looking for a skilled and hard working Backend Developer to help us build the leading web3 developer platform.
- Work with the Terminal Product and Engineering team to build the leading Web3 developer platform
- Design, architect, and implement a bleeding edge backend of web2 technologies built to perform and excel with web3 stacks
- Collaborate closely with one of the most talented and hard working teams of developers in web3
- Exhibit our core cultural values: clear communication, positive energy, continuous learning, and efficient execution
- Professional experience with moving and transforming large amounts of data
- Professional experience with GraphQL and Apollo
- Collaborative energy and ability to work well in teams
- Strong work ethic and passion for the Terminal vision
- Bonuses: Previous experience with web3 company, Kubernetes experience, Kafka experience