Ready to create new job opportunities for tech grads around the world? We’ve got it figured out.
Despite the boom in disruptive education programs, many are missing an important piece: career centers. We’ve partnered with leading schools to bring them the career center technology to help them grow fast and get their students jobs at top companies.
Our solution is called TAP: The Talent Access Portal
So it’s time to add a forward-thinking partner in our quest to help us make it easier for global employers to hire students of disruptive education programs.
The Blockchain Architect & Developer will join us as a co-founder to work in tandem with our CTO to launch a suite of web platforms based on EOS. He/She will be directly responsible for our upcoming airdrop, token marketplace listing efforts and other smart contract uses.
We are seeking someone with significant experience building blockchain Dapps (C++, NodeJS, Java, Python, Cleos/Nodeos/Keosd) and a hands-on understanding of the EOS ecosystem, which includes design, creation, security, and distribution of a native EOS token.
The right candidate is entrepreneurial, independent, and eager to build something that’s in high demand. We already have more than 20 large disruptive schools on the waiting list. If you are a passionate team player who understands the importance of disruptive education for tomorrow’s workforce, and if you want to use your expertise to help people achieve prosperity, this project is for you.
You will employ your creativity and arsenal of skills using innovative tools and technologies to deliver an elegant user experience, and your contribution will help improve the fabric of our society.
While technical skills are important, we believe accountability, commitment, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude are absolutely crucial to join the IF WHEN THEN team. We are a dedicated group, and you will make an immediate impact.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Software development using the above tools/technologies.
- Proficiency in blockchain specifically Cleos/Nodeos/Keosd for EOS.
- Ability to design/create/deploy/distribute/maintain EOS based token.
- Work on new PoC/beta exploring new technologies and frameworks for the deployment of our career center technology.
- Dedication to writing well-documented, reusable, testable, reliable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and highly responsive applications.
- Work closely with leadership team to keep a good direction, actively seek feedback & requests, and to troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion.
- Test (unit, functional & end-to-end) & automate deployment of code between DEV/TEST/PROD.
- Effectively manage your own workload and align deliverables to our company and team- quarterly objectives.
- Provide appropriate technical support & documentation for smooth roll outs.
- Passionate about delivering results and measuring progress towards the team’s time-bound objectives.
- Flexibility and ability to wear multiple hats when needed.
- Openness to using objectives and key results (OKRs).
1–3% equity, 1–3% tokens; 3-year vesting schedule with a 4-month cliff depending on experience and commitments. Modest salary will be provided on the next financing seed round, which is expected over the coming months as we execute on our objectives.
Learn more about our team: http://ifwhenthen.com/the-team/
Learn more about our partners: http://ifwhenthen.com/partners/
Please submit your CV and LinkedIn profile link to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯