at Wachsman PR
Having grown to a global team of over 30, Wachsman PR is seeking an experienced and ambitious Business Development Director to support the senior management team in reaching new heights. Reporting to the Founder, the ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a business development role, preferably within a startup environment. The Business Development Director will work closely with the senior management team to create and implement strategies to expand the agency and take on new business.
We’re looking for a candidate who is driven, diligent, and confident in their ability to successfully drive the rapid growth of our agency. This role would suit an accomplished professional who is looking to further develop their skills in business development, relationship management, and leadership while further delving into the incredibly innovative world of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies. In return, we offer a very competitive salary, excellent growth opportunities and a brilliant working environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Be the first point of contact for all new business enquiries worldwide.
- Perform all due diligence on new business opportunities.
- Work hand in hand with high profile CEOs and account teams to determine potential client needs and agency resources.
- Master industry knowledge and trends to understand clients’ business
- Create and implement business development processes and systems.
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies and recognize opportunities to continuously develop professionally.
- Support the senior management team in defining new lines of business for the agency based on market requirements.
- Worldwide travel may be required.
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 5 years of experience in a leadership / business development capacity at a startup
- At least 2 years of experience in the blockchain industry
- Background in fintech or venture capital preferred
- Exceptional work ethic and motivation to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think strategically, lead others, and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to successfully network and outreach
- Ability to work well in a team
Commensurate with experience