Huobi Global is the Leading Global Blockchain Asset Financial Service Provider. We offer quality service for over millions of users from over 130 countries. In terms of technology platform, product line, security risk management system, operations and customer service, Huobi Group and its sub-brands are at a world-leading level compared with global peers.
Huobi Group also consists of Huobi News & Research Platform, Huobi Wallet Digital Asset Management, Huobi Labs and Huobi Blockchain Research Centre. Huobi Group’s Global Operation Centre based in Singapore is expanding rapidly the talent pool.
The Role: Blockchain Content Specialist
The Content Specialist is responsible for creating unique and engaging online content for the Block chain and Cryptocurrency industry. The content will act as a means to drive interest and engagement in the organization product and services. The Content Specialist will be responsible for obtaining information from subject matter experts and sharing it via digital channels including but not limited to Social Medias, web, blogs, etc.
- Write unique content for blogs, web pages, press releases, and social media platforms (Facebook/Twitter/Reddit/Slack/Instagram/wechat/WhatsApp group/tech-in-asia)
- Develop and execute a monthly industry newsletter, aggregating content generated over the course of the month
- Provide daily industry updates to all of the Organization’s digital platforms
- Develop and execute a process for adding content to all social media platforms hourly.
- Create compelling content that drives enhanced search engine rankings
- Demonstrate the company’s values
- Attend industry events to promote the company’s image and services
- Perform any special duties as assigned by the supervisor
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field
- Demonstrated writing experience for various media types
- Hands on skills with a proven track record of working on a deadline
- A desire to work in a fast paced, changing environment
- Experience with social media from both a user and content creator perspective
- Experience with the mechanics of adding content to social media platforms
- Ability to creatively generate interesting and compelling content
- Experience with website analytics, search engine optimization, content platforms
- A passion for delighting clients by adding value and being highly proactive
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills
- Minimum 4-6 years’ experience in Financial Industry etc (Finance Regulations, Banking, Hedge Fund).