Blocksmith is blockchain studio based in London that works with startups and corporates helping them building their blockchain solutions and applications. We want to pursue ever deeper expertise in the blockchain space and always going further on the different layers of blockchain.
We are a spinoff of Whitesmith, a product studio with 6 years of experience, and funded by KR1, Europe’s leading public crypto investment company.
As a studio riding the blockchain wave throughout its early days, we are looking for someone that is comfortable with the change, a team player ready to roll up the sleeves and get the hands dirty.
- Build new things from scratch in the blockchain space
- Learn fast about new frameworks and protocols and go deep in the layers around blockchain (ex: Ethereum Smart Contracts, Cosmos, Blockchain Architecture, etc)
- Share knowledge internally and externally, as well as, the company’s vision, opportunities and challenges
- Can bring an entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit to the team
- Be a contributor to management decisions about the company
- At least two years of experience as a software engineer
- Huge appetite for learning new challenging concepts and tools
- Excitement about blockchain future
- Any blockchain knowledge is a plus, the rest you will learn with us
- Salary: 35£ - 50k£ based on experience
- After 6 months you will be eligible for equity
- Location: London or Berlin with availability to travel
£35000-£50000 + equity