Huobi Global is the Leading Global Blockchain Asset Financial Service Provider. We offer quality service for over millions of users from over 130 countries. In terms of technology platform, product line, security risk management system, operations and customer service, Huobi Group and its sub-brands are at a world-leading level compared with global peers.
Huobi Group also consists of Huobi News & Research Platform, Huobi Wallet Digital Asset Management, Huobi Labs and Huobi Blockchain Research Centre. Huobi Group’s Global Operation Centre based in Singapore is expanding rapidly the talent pool.
The Role: Blockchain Marketing Specialist
Marketing Specialist devise and run marketing campaigns for products, services or events that target consumers or other businesses. The person will be working under the Project Manager, the Marketing specialist oversee campaigns in a variety of formats.
- Devise B2C (business to consumer) or B2B (business to business) integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns whilst working closely with the digital Marketing and Data team onto the marketing promotions
- Brief and oversee the work of internal and external agencies, such as designers, animators and printers, who will deliver much of the campaign activity
- Work within a budget and report any overspend
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns
- Ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign off if necessary
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
- Take responsibility for the organisation of any trade shows or exhibitions
- Administer the website(s)
- Keep abreast of current trends in marketing
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field
- Demonstrated writing experience for various media types
- Hands on skills with a proven track record of working on a deadline
- A desire to work in a fast paced, changing environment
- Experience with social media from both a user and content creator perspective
- Experience with the mechanics of adding content to social media platforms
- Ability to creatively generate interesting and compelling content
- Experience with website analytics, search engine optimization, content platforms
- A passion for delighting clients by adding value and being highly proactive
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills in the English and Mandarin languages
- Minimum 4-6 years’ experience in Financial Industry (Finance Regulations, Banking, Hedge Fund.