at Wachsman PR
Split between New York City, the global media capital of the world, and Dublin, the fastest growing fintech hub in Europe, Wachsman PR services some of the most disruptive and influential forces in fintech.
Founded in December 2015 by David Wachsman, Wachsman PR provides first class global public relations support and advisory services to innovative and breakthrough technology companies, predominantly in the blockchain space. Representing approximately sixty clients worldwide, Wachsman PR executes targeted traditional media relations campaigns attracting the attention of global press.
Having grown to a global team of over 30, Wachsman PR is seeking an experienced and ambitious Business Development Manager to support the senior management team in reaching new heights. Reporting to the Founder, the ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a business development role, preferably within a startup environment. The Business Development Manager will work closely with the senior management team to create and implement strategies to expand the agency and take on new business.
We’re looking for a candidate who is driven, diligent, and confident in their ability to successfully drive the rapid growth of our agency. This role would suit an accomplished professional who is looking to further develop their skills in business development, relationship management, and leadership while further delving into the incredibly innovative world of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies. In return, we offer a very competitive salary, excellent growth opportunities and a brilliant working environment.
- Be the first point of contact for all new business enquiries worldwide.
- Perform all due diligence on new business opportunities.
- Work hand in hand with high profile CEOs and account teams to determine potential client needs - and agency resources.
- Master industry knowledge and trends to understand clients’ business
- Create and implement business development processes and systems.
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies and recognize opportunities to continuously develop - professionally.
- Support the senior management team in defining new lines of business for the agency based on - market requirements.
- Travel worldwide may be required.
The successful applicant will have:
- At least 5 years of experience in a leadership / business development capacity at a startup
- At least 2 years of experience in the blockchain industry
- Background in fintech or venture capital preferred
- Exceptional work ethic and motivation to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think strategically, lead others, and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to successfully network and outreach
- Ability to work well in a team
Commensurate with experience