TOKEN2049 is the largest crypto event in Asia, taking place on 13-14 March 2019 in Hong Kong, which explores the growing ecosystem in-depth. Shining a light on the global developments of this new asset class, the event takes a unique and widening perspective on the token industry and its opportunities.
The 2019 edition will host 2,000+ attendees from around the globe and 100+ speakers who are thought-leaders in their field. Past high-profile speakers include Vinny Lingham (Civic), Max Kordek (Lisk), Chris Burniske (Placeholder), Jimmy Song (Blockchain Capital), Jack Lu (Wanchain) and Charles Hoskinson (Cardano).
TOKEN2049 is the flagship event of Asia Crypto Week in Hong Kong, 11-17 March 2019.
You have the opportunity to support us in creating a world-class experience for our global audience before, during and after the TOKEN2049 event. You will be working hand in hand with the management team and our external partners including event coordinators, producers, PR agencies, and many others. You will be the first touch point for attendees’ experience and we want that experience to be extraordinary, seamless, personable and professional.
This is a unique opportunity to get an inside perspective of the crypto industry and to be close to the leaders in the space. Work hard, fast and get a lot of responsibility in a lean team. Meet and learn about the pioneers, early believers, highly influential and established opinion leaders of the crypto industry.
● Working with and managing internal and external resources as needed to ensure the success of the event and event deliverables
● Responsible for end-to-end planning and execution of the interaction across all our attendees
● Incident management and coordination of solutions together with relevant team members
● Identify incoming opportunities and liaise with team members and external partners to foster growth
● Develop, manage and maintain a structured action list in regard to your ongoing exchange with
attendees and partners
● Build and foster relationships with attendees and partners
● Support the implementation of new opportunities and solutions to ensure a unique experience for all
● Assist with event execution on the day of the event
● Top of your study program
● Nearing completion, or having completed your Bachelor’s degree
● Experience from a top-tier organisation, preferably in banking, consulting or a start-up
● Fluency in English with strong communication skills and exceptional attention to detail
● Strong work ethics, independent and self-motivated
● General knowledge about conference and event planning
● Ability to manage schedules, follow project plans, and adjust to competing priorities
● Pragmatic problem-solver, process driven with a structured approach to tasks
● Superior customer service attributes including the ability to perform under tight deadlines
● Passion for crypto and deeply caring about the experience of attendees
USD 1000 / month