Our client is searching for an experienced C++ Strategy Developer to join their Crypto Trading Strategies Desk in New York.
- Implement trading strategies, working side-by-side with traders and quantitative researchers, connecting ideas to the marketplace in the most optimal way.
- Utilize, modify and extend the existing trading platform framework, used in production in the U.S. Equities and U.S. Equity Derivatives markets.
- Provide production support, involving troubleshooting, bug fixes and performance improvements
- Elite proficiency in OOP, C++, templates, and multithreaded programming.
- Fluency in the modern computing systems micro-architecture.
- Demonstrated ability to match appropriate data structures & algorithms to solve specific problems.
- Understanding of network programming APIs; direct use of sockets.
- Experience designing/improving clean and re-usable frameworks.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience.
Nice to have:
- Automated trading systems development; e.g. feed handlers and/or order management systems.
- Financial market fluency.
- Full product life-cycle development.
- Low latency optimizations
If you would like to be considered for the position of Strategy Developer or wish to discuss it further please leave your details. Your resume will be held in confidence until you connect with a member of our search team