Triple Trunk Capital LLC is a private company that invests in and builds high growth businesses with international teams. We are building a portfolio company with an innovative blockchain platform in 2019.
We are looking for a key team member, CEO responsible for business set up and leading the sales and business development processes for a well-funded FinTech / Blockchain company. We are building a blockchain platform with unique value proposition that will launch in 2019.
Location - NYC, Greenwich, CT, Geneva, Switzerland
Effective, comfortable and accountable in high-profile executive roles - overcome complex business challenges and make high-stakes decisions using experience-backed judgment, strong work ethic and irreproachable integrity.
Corporate Strategy & Development Specialist - characterized as a visionary, strategist and tactician. Consistent record of delivering extraordinary results in growth, revenue, operational performance, and profitability.
Consistently deliver mission-critical results - driven by a visceral “hard-wired” need to strategize, to innovate, and to disprove the words “It can’t be done!”, gifted with the vision, determination, and skills needed for high-level revenue-building strategies and tactics.
Strong orientations in operations and finance - participation in high-level operational initiatives, including infrastructure design and implementation, software development, organization of company business processes, set-up of internal control system in different companies.
Respect and leverage human capital - motivate, mentor and lead talented professionals. Live the culture and lead by example.
Direct cross-functional teams using interactive and motivational leadership that spurs people to willingly give 110% effort and loyalty.
• Fluent English – Second language skills welcomed
• Candidate should have substantial experience with executive responsibility in Innovation\IT\Banks or Exchanges.
• Experience with business and market creation
• Prior experience in FinTech and/or Blockchain space
• The ideal candidate will have successful experience with green field project development.
• Experienced in setting up new businesses with multiple concurrent business processes and contractors & partners involved.
• Exceptional communication skills: presentation, public speaking, negotiations, well structured, etc.;
• Impact driven person with a proactive attitude, positive thinking and quick mind;
• Preferred master’s degree or higher;
• High mobility, ready to travel;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Basic blockchain competence will be a strong advantage;
• Significant international exposure, global orientation and world view;
• Ability to manage competing priorities, work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast paced business environment;
• A leader with a strong sense of self: the ability to make decisions after receiving input on a timely basis.
• Noteworthy academic credentials