at Menlo One
Menlo One is seeking a Chief Growth Officer to join our team. The CGO is both a self proclaimed blockchain & crypto nerd, marketing expert with previous ICO experience - a strategic thinker and a master of “getting it done”.
Main functions include helping the Founder/CEO manage the marketing operations and growth of the company across multiple facets with both a local & decentralized/remote team. This position is located in New York with the option for future remote work.
Chief Growth Officer will be responsible for:
- Creating and executing an international marketing plan (including budget) for our ICO slated for July 16th, 2018.
- Growing the audience and community worldwide for our technical products TownHall, Guilds and our ICO Marketplace
- Creating and launching creative campaigns, working with Events/PR and Business Development to strategize and release coordinated efforts here.
- Placing all digital ads, managing ads, retargeting, and general marketing operations, maneuvering around restrictions with Facebook, Google, Twitter bans.
- Tracking metrics & KPIs for Ads & other methods of marketing.
- SEO/Content Strategy - must be proficient in writing, and especially comfortable about writing technical content related to Blockchain and Cryptocurrency.
- Weekly Newsletters & Oversee drip campaigns
- Vendor/Freelancer Hiring & Management as required
Startup experience and a willingness to roll up sleeves is required for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, please send the following:
- Your LinkedIn
- One paragraph introduction