at Moon Assist
Moon Assist is a user-friendly platform that arms cryptocurrency traders with multi-exchange access and advanced tools to make better trades.
What we are looking for:
An experienced and enthusiastic Full Stack Developer that is looking for a challenge and wants to be part of a SaaS Fin-tech product in this exciting cryptocurrency space. You will become an equity holder with the same rights as the rest of the founding team.
Are you a Full Stack Developer with a thirst for knowledge, a love for new technology and an affinity for crypto? If yes, keep reading!
- 3+ years development experience
- preferably knowledge of Java (Spring)
- experience working with relational and document-oriented databases
- experience with automated testing
- experience with RESTful Web Services and Web Sockets
- experience with Cryptocurrency Trading/Exchanges
- fluent English language skills (both written and spoken)
- a portfolio of past work that you can share upon request
The candidates we are looking for have experience with:
- Github / Gitlab / Bitbucket
- Slack (Communication channel)
- Trello (Scrum methods)
- Handoff software like Zeplin
This role will be working closely with our platform development lead. It’s important that you are available immediately and are able to devote ±4 hours per day. Because we have a talented international team, it’s important you can be flexible with your schedule (depending upon your time zone). For the time being, we are all working for sweat equity until the company can raise capital or generate revenue. As such, this is an equity-only opportunity.
Are you eager to contribute to the future of cryptocurrency trading, be part of a founding team and own a piece of an exciting product? Yes? Then we are looking for you!
If you’re interested we are happy to tell you more about our product we’ve got so far and what the plans are for the next couple of years. For more information about our product, you can check: https://www.moonassist.com
4% - 8% equity