Tierion is a global proof engine. We’re creating a platform for verifying any data, file or process.
Our vision is a future where the blockchain is the standard for trust and verification of the world’s data. We started by building Chainpoint, an open standard for creating a timestamp proof by linking data to the Bitcoin blockchain. Next, we launched the Tierion Network; a global network that delivers Chainpoint as a service. Our work is guided by a simple principle, create useful technology that’s beautifully designed and easy to use.
Tierion is seeking an experienced Community Manager to help grow our community of developers and blockchain enthusiasts. You should be familiar with Bitcoin, blockchain, tokens, and open source software. You should have experience moderating forums and working with social media. A successful community manager is scrappy, self-reliant, and has a knack for communicating with a diverse audience.
- Manage Tierion’s Discord, Telegram, Reddit, Twitter, and Facebook
- Raise awareness of Tierion via community outreach and education
- Assist Tierion’s Head of Marketing with various projects
- Help plan and manage events, conferences, and hackathons
- Recruit developers to join the community
- Establishing and growing engagement levels through social media or marketing
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a community management or marketing
- Interested in Bitcoin and blockchain technology
- Familiar with Google Analytics, Bit.ly, Buffer, Google Docs and Drive, Slack, Telegram, Discord
- Must be able to communicate effectively with a diverse group of people
- Excellent social and networking skills
- Curiosity, open-mindedness, and an unfailingly positive attitude
- You’re comfortable operating in dynamic environments, and are self-directed
Nice to haves
-Live in the San Francisco Bay area
-Experience working with Blockchain technology
-Experience working on Open Source Software
Steps to apply
- Please visit - https://tnt.tl/2lXQgHo
- Fill out the information requested on the form
- We will contact you with next steps if we think there is a good fit
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
$50,000 - $75,000 USD