We’re a team coming out of Stanford, Palantir, and Google, funded by Founders Fund Angel, Stanford-StartX, and BlockTower Capital, building a platform to tokenize the $256 trillion worth of real-world assets.
The economic benefits of what you build with us at TrustToken will be far-reaching. For creators and entrepreneurs, we can help offer equity crowdfunding to a global audience. For people who own assets that are difficult to trade (such as real estate, IP, or art), we can enable liquidity and fractional ownership for those assets. For investors, we can enable access to investing opportunities for new asset classes around the world.
From a technical perspective, we can give real-world assets the benefits currently held by digital assets: low transaction costs, shared ownership, and programmatic control. For further reference on how the protocol works, please visit our blog: https://blog.trusttoken.com.
Who you are:
- You are passionate about the global impact that cryptocurrencies will have on the future of finance and culture.
- You take pride in translating complex technical ideas into clear and concise statements.
- You aspire to become a thought leader in the cryptocurrency space and you are knowledgeable about the current influencers in the space.
- You are a natural networker and relationship builder and are excited about interacting with the leaders of major cryptocurrency and fintech projects.
- You are able to develop systems for organizing and measuring the impact of your actions.
- You are patient, understanding, and compassionate to our community members with varying levels of knowledge about cryptocurrency and finance.
- You can clearly articulate your thought process and the reasoning behind your actions.
- You are excited to bring creativity into the financial space, developing innovative ways to build community in an evolving regulatory landscape.
What you will do:
- Own our TrustToken social media channels including Twitter, Reddit, Facebook, Instagram, and Telegram. You will be responsible for growing these social media channels, measured by both the number of participants and the quality of engagement.
- Work closely with partners who are integrating TrueUSD to develop graphics, social media posts, and blog articles to clearly explain specific use-cases.
- Coordinate the logistics and execution of our global events strategy, working closely with event organizers to secure the best speaking opportunities for our executive team.
- Build online awareness for events and share relevant pictures, videos, and updates from our team members.
- Implement systems to communicate major updates in line with our marketing calendar, and anticipate and respond to questions and concerns from our community as announcements are released. Additionally, you will partner with our Community Ambassadors to amplify the reach of announcements and ensure messaging is on point.
- Communicate TrustToken’s products to our communities in easily digestible forms (like images, short videos, gifs or memes) that speak to our audience. Measure the impact of your initiatives and iterate on content strategies to grow brand awareness.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to coordinate and amplify company announcements.
- Up to 2 years of experience managing and growing a global online community utilizing Twitter, Telegram, Reddit, and Facebook
- Experience coordinating across teams to develop a social content creation strategy, including written content, image or video production
- Strong writing and communications skills
- Knowledge of marketing fundamentals and brand development strategies
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects at once in a fast-paced work environment
Bonus points for:
- Experience networking in the international blockchain or finance community
- An understanding of the blockchain industry, including topics like historical developments, emerging trends, and a strong grasp of the underlying technology
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premier Pro)