Crypto.com, the pioneering payments and cryptocurrency platform, formerly known as Monaco, seeks to accelerate the world’s transition to cryptocurrency. Its MCO branded consumer financial services, including the MCO Visa Card, MCO Wallet app, and MCO Token embrace a vision of Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Crypto.com is headquartered in Hong Kong.
We are Foris Europe - the operational power of Crypto.com.
Crypto.com is redefining how money is being moved, spent and invested. Crypto.com is democratizing blockchain technology by designing beautiful, simple and useful financial services that have a lasting, positive impact on people’s lives.
For our Sofia office the Compliance team is looking for a dynamic, experienced Compliance Operations Analyst. You will work alongside with the Compliance Manager and support a top-of-class Compliance program.
In this role, you will:
- Monitor, investigate and act upon compliance-related alerts;
- Analyze complex cases reported by other teams within the organization focusing on suspicious transactions patters and their analysis;
- Work with sophisticated tools in the cryptocurrency realm that allow for investigation of suspicious transactions;
- Draft internal and external SARs and maintain a proper record-keeping;
- Prepare customer activity reports in accordance to local regulatory requirements and obligations with the Company’s partners;
- Perform Know Your Customer reviews, including high-risk customers (e.g. PEP);
- Provide support and knowledge-sharing to cross functional teams such as Customer Care and Risk teams;
- Maintain a working knowledge of AML/CTF best practices, internal control and risk management practices;
- Participate in writing AML/CTF related policies and procedures.
You will know we are looking for you, if you have:
- Experience in the AML/CFT space in a financial institution/fintech company;
- Working knowledge of anti-money laundering and terrorist financing analysis techniques (CAMS preferred);
- Ability to be a self-starter, work under minimal supervision, and meet all goals within SLA;
- Experience with blockchain analysis (Blockchain explorer, Etherscan) and rule-engine tools preferred;
- Past experience with technologies for individuals’ verification execution (KYC, PEP / Sanction, blacklists,…);
- An eye for synthesizing details and connecting the dots between complex data relationships;
- 3+ years of experience preferred;
- Proficiency in verbal and written English
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech;
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you;
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team;
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand-new product from scratch alongside with a talented team.
If you meet the requirements above and feel ready to dive into our challenging dynamics, by joining the Foris Europe’s team on a permanent contract basis, we are looking forward to receiving your CV in English by applying below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information on the next steps of our application process.