Founded in 2015 at the globally renowned Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Eximchain is a blockchain-enabled infrastructure provider focused on supply chain management. From supplier credit to inventory management, Eximchain helps businesses connect, transact, and share information more efficiently and securely. Eximchain’s mission is to provide a blockchain-enabled protocol to transform the global supply chain industry by integrating SMEs and increasing transparency.
Eximchain is the first company in the blockchain space to implement a combination of Quadratic Voting and Ethereum-based smart contract to govern the ecosystem. The Eximchain protocol, secured by this governance system, empowers SME buyers and suppliers to create supply chain optimisation tools and gain access to affordable credit.
Applications powered by Eximchain use state-of-the-art blockchain technology to ensure accuracy, transparency, and security. They are designed to break down barriers and integrate actors big and small into an inclusive, transparent, and secure global network.
Applications powered by Eximchain streamline processes in areas such as:
Sourcing: Eximchain securely records historical data and transactions allowing suppliers to prove their reliability to buyers and rating institutions.
Supply Chain Finance: Eximchain Smart Contracts allow financiers to verify the validity of orders placed with all upstream partners and suppliers and provide the necessary financing.
Inventory Management: Eximchain enables partners to share demand and inventory information across a common ledger seamlessly.
Our milestones achieved:
- The company raised US$20 million from contributors in March 2018 and aimed to launch the Mainnet Network Launch in Q2 2018. [read more]
- The company announced a partnership with YOOsourcing, China-based sourcing platform featuring over 30,000 registered SME users [read more]
- The company released the private testnet with 600 nodes in 14 regions worldwide [read more]
- The company published the Step By Step Guide to Eximchain Toolkit [read more]
In Feb 2018, Eximchain CEO Hope Liu was named by Forbes as one of the Five Female Rock Stars Leading the Crypto Scene in 2018.
Eximchain is looking for a talented Content Writer to be part of our growing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating compelling blog posts, social media content, web copy and documentation that will lead to appealing to our target audience and boosting brand awareness. The responsibility includes expanding our digital footprint and driving more value through online content. The ideal candidate should be able to present a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive targeted quality leads. This position requires a high level of creativity and the ability to use data-driven insights to write optimised materials. A candidate experienced in B2B content writing or the supply chain industry is preferred. If you are familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. This position is open for remote-working.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Design the content strategy and curate the compelling story that applies the fast-changing industry trend in a timely manner
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our technology/products
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- Edit content created by other members of the team
- Schedule content publishing on time using content management tools
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Google drive or content management tools
- Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Coordinate with marketing, product, business and tech teams to illustrate articles and to create innovative content ideas
- Monitor the key industry issues and Eximchain related mentions online
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing or related field
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the relevant field
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role in English
- Portfolio of published articles
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- Hands-on experience with content management tools, i.e. Medium, Hootsuite, GetResponse
- Weekly call with the relevant team members
- At least three years of experience writing for a B2B audience
- Experience in the supply chain industry is a plus
- Experience in the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry is a plus
- Remote-working experience is a plus