Animalz is a content marketing agency that strives to create the best content on the web. We work with tech companies—particularly B2B SaaS businesses—to make great content that their audience loves.
We’re a remote, eclectic team of current and former scientists, journalists, operations folks with a home base in NYC and team members scattered around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company.
Work from anywhere you like
Health insurance for both US and international team members with 80% premium coverage and 100% of vision and dental
- 20 paid days off per year
- Unlimited sick and personal days
- Monthly health and wellness stipend (for gym subscription or other physical activity)
- Monthly team lunch stipend to enjoy lunch with a friend or coworker
- Learning opportunities through internal workshops, talks, and attending conferences
We have an open position for someone who’s deeply interested in and excited by the technological possibilities behind cryptocurrency. We help several leading companies in the space produce content and we’ve launched our own crypto side project.
An ideal Crypto Content Analyst at Animalz:
- has a strong interest in cryptocurrency/blockchain
- writes clearly, concisely, and in an organized way, and
- has direct experience with crypto
- Additional consideration will be given to candidates who are active participants in the blockchain community.
The right candidate could be:
- a financial journalist/analyst looking to make a career switch
- a content marketer passionate about crypto and its future applications
- an aspiring writer with a deep understanding of cryptocurrency
About the Role
This is a full-time (40 hours per week) remote position with a contract. Although we applaud and encourage pursuing your passion projects, we want to make it clear that this is not a freelance/part-time position you can do in tandem with other major professional endeavors