Circle is a global crypto finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people and institutions create and share value globally. With our suite of products, we enable our customers to send and receive money around the world easily, as well as invest in and trade crypto assets.
You are a leader, inspired to raise the capabilities of those around you, and motivated to build high performing teams that exceed expectations. Delivering high quality customer experiences is not only in your wheelhouse, it defines you. You are seeking an opportunity to not only lead a team of passionate CX agents, but also to help build out world class global operations. You know how to select, develop and retain top talent as well as build and optimize support channels, drive automation and strengthen team culture. This role is key to building and scaling our world-class operation, as you will be the first Customer Experience team member in Hong Kong. We are taking our successes to the next level and looking for leaders who are ready to do whatever it takes to help us get there. While you do not have to be a crypto expert, a demonstrated passion for how cryptocurrency will reinvent the finance industry is required. Whether you’ve personally invested in crypto, worked in crypto, or have studied it deeply, your passion for this space is genuine and palpable.
What you’ll work on:
- Mastering all of Circle’s products, infrastructure, processes and procedures with the ability to train others and step into any role as necessary
- Establishing new processes, procedures, tools and technology that will complement the existing Centers of Excellence in Boston and Dublin
- Leading CX talent acquisition, interviewing and onboarding, as well as building and implementing career planning and professional development strategies
- Being highly data-driven, understanding how to use metrics to help staff each line of business appropriately, based on demand and need
- Developing support center content, customer emails and translating correspondences and/or support materials into other languages
- Engaging in email conversations with customers, possibly expanding to other channels in the future, handling all types of inquiries including prospects and existing customers
- Reviewing customer communications, handling escalated situations, conducting quality assurance and compliance reviews and ensuring all regulations and standards are me
- Leading and managing projects, including setting scope, timeline, and measurable outcomes side-by-side with product managers, legal, compliance and other stakeholders
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- 7-10 years of working experience, including 5+ years managing people directly, with at least 3 years in a Customer Experience/Support (or similar) capacity
- Fluent in English (written and oral) required; also seeking ability to converse in either Mandarin or Korean
- Experience building and scaling customer support operations, particularly in a fast-paced startup or tech environment
- Ability, and interest, in working across multiple departments to influence and communicate cross-functionally to realize rapid results
- Level-headed leadership under pressure along with creative problem-solving abilities and a passion for innovation
- Technical savviness, including the ability to navigate both homegrown and industry-standard CRM platforms
- Exceptional interpersonal and written communication skills, including attention to detail, and the ability to quickly build rapport with customers
- The ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a broader team, lending a hand on any activity necessary to support the business when needed
- Availability or flexibility on nights or weekends, usually for team meetings
- Ability to travel, company-sponsored, either to the United States or Ireland
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. We’re backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat), Accel Partners, and Bitmain, with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, Dublin, London and Hong Kong.
Circle Pay enables customers to send and receive money, across borders and currencies. Circle Invest empowers consumers to buy and sell crypto assets. Circle Trade is one of the world’s top market makers for major crypto coins and offers OTC trading services for institutions and high net worth individuals. Additionally, in 2018 Circle acquired Poloniex and signed an agreement to acquire SeedInvest, both of which enable us to expand our offerings even further. Poloniex is one of the world’s leading token marketplaces. SeedInvest is the largest equity crowdfunding platform in the United States, as well as a licensed broker-dealer.
Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay & Circle Invest for iOS and Android today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
HKD 794,000 + Competitive Equity Package