Ecosystem Growth Lead
The Nervos Network is an open-source public blockchain ecosystem and collection of protocols creating the foundation for a universal internet-like public network. Nervos is making blockchain application universal, offering unparalleled user reach and uptake.
As the Ecosystem Growth Lead, you will be focused on expanding the developer community through various initiatives including the Nervos Grants program and hackathons. Working closely with the Head of Business Development, you will be responsible for identifying emerging use-cases and performing outreach to increase Nervos’ adoption.
- Help manage the $30ml grant program by sourcing quality developer teams and facilitating the review process
- Source, due-diligence and execute high-value strategic partnerships with start-ups that are considering developing on Nervos’ technology and other types of companies that could bring value to the ecosystem
- Work closely with external technical teams on their product strategy, explaining the trade-offs of using Nervos versus other technologies
- Help to define and prioritize the use-cases and market segments that would most benefit Nervos
- Identify and approach prospective partners while effectively communicating Nervos' value proposition
- Understanding of blockchain technologies or background in software development
- 5+ years experience in business development or partnerships in a technology/blockchain company
- Comfortable in a startup, rapid-growth environment
- Must be able to work independently and take charge of your own tasks
- Track record of developing, negotiating and closing partnership deals
- The technical acumen to work closely with software engineers
Notes to all global applicants: Please attached your detailed CV in English, with your key and relevant experiences to allow for easy reading :)
Cover letter is optional.