Circle is on a mission to make it possible for everyone, everywhere to create and share value. We’re building a new kind of consumer finance. Unlike existing systems that are closed and proprietary, we use open internet standards and protocols, including the blockchain, to build our products.
We’ve already made sending money around the world free and as easy as sending a text with Circle Pay. With Circle Trade, we’re market makers for the top crypto currencies and offer OTC trading services.
Now, we’re expanding our offerings by building a cryptocurrency investment product (https://invest.circle.com) to enable anyone to buy and sell cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
What does that mean for the global economy? It’s more open. More inclusive. And more empowering.
We’re looking for an exceptional marketing leader to help us bring the Circle Invest story to life and spread the word in communities across the country. Working closely with product management and product marketing teams, the Circle Invest Marketing Manager will promote Circle Invest at crypto events, through organizations and associations, via partnerships, speaking engagement, social media, content marketing, and more.
What you’ll work on
- Team with Circle Pay’s collegiate marketing program to penetrate crypto clubs, business schools, trading schools, associations and events on college campuses
- Build a new field marketing operation to infiltrate crypto enthusiast meetups, professional networks, trade events, conference, financial planner / wealth management associations / communities to promote both the self-service opportunity, and provide lead generation / capture for Circle’s BD team
- Develop and implement influencer engagement campaigns (online and offline, community penetration)
- Launch visibility campaigns and event sponsorships (collaborations with community organizations)
- Contribute to Circle’s social media footprint - directly, through events, via integrated marketing campaigns - with authentic, timely customer and community stories and media artifacts
- Establish and manage vendor and agency relationships for field marketing initiatives
- Working closely with business development teams, negotiate and close partnerships that give us access to target markets, reach within desirable consumer segments, and opportunities for growth
- Help field market research such as focus groups and community surveys (in close collaboration with data science, product and other stakeholders)
- Work closely with the content and editorial team to best leverage our thought leadership out in the wild through speaking events and publications
- Manage budgets against measurable campaigns, program objectives and highly transparent KPIs
What you’ll bring to Circle
- 3-6+ years marketing experience for consumer facing products and services (retail investment / consumer tech / social apps / messaging platforms / CPG - experience with millennial segment strategies a plus)
- Experience developing, executing and tracking results tied to integrated, multi-touch marketing plans
- Proactive, self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, multi-tasker, creative and analytical
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment is extremely important
- Exceptional public speaker and presenter
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
- Committed to traveling 20-30% of the time
Competitive, Including Equity