We are seeking a proven, experienced Finance Director to lead the development of world class financial systems and processes for our rapidly growing organization. Guided by your values, financial expertise and creativity, you understand how to contribute to our long term strategic goals. We recently launched and obtained funding and are about to embark on an exciting rapid growth stage of the company.
The person in this role will lead the daily accounting activities, strategic planning, cash management, and financial modeling. The ideal candidate will have experience working with senior management to determine pricing strategies, revenue targets, and set overall department objectives. If all of this sounds exciting to you and you would like to become a part of our Coinvest family, please apply.
- Drive general compliance and perform necessary activities to obtain licenses, become an exchange and be proactive in understanding and acting upon the regulations in the global crypto markets
- Lead core financial processes including long range forecasting, annual budgets, financial modeling, cost analyses, monthly/quarterly forecasts and close.
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate for the users and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures while preparing company to scale for growth
- Partner with the Executive team to develop Coinvest’s long term strategic plan, support business initiatives and evaluate operating results
- Ensure robust financial controls are in place across the P&L that support growth in a rapidly changing environment
- Lead preparation of analysis, commentary and presentation material for financial review meetings
- Develop key metric and insight reports that provide senior leadership with insights regarding financial issues that might affect operations and growth
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve planning and reporting processes.
- Provide financial modeling, financial analysis and valuation support for new product development, long-term contracts and other ad-hoc financial projects
- Prepare and monitor the company’s long range strategic planning models
- Model the highest ethical standards and Coinvest’s behaviors at all times as a leader in the organization
- Provide insights on financial and operating trends through maintenance of comprehensive data analytics and key metrics
- Identify industry trends and significant developments as well as monitor competitor dynamics
- You have a B.A./B.S. (MBA preferred) with 8+ years of financial analysis and reporting experience
- You are a proven leader with experience growing, managing and developing a team
- You have Investment Banking, Accounting and/or strategic finance experience
- Thorough understanding of financial statements, bottoms-up financial modeling and capital structure instruments
- Superior analytical skills with the ability to be “in the weeds” and also distill the results into themes, drivers and key decision points
- Experience managing people and processes with the ability to convey ideas and provide effective instruction
- Highest standards of accuracy, precision and organization with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and in a hands-on capacity and the desire to work as part of a small team in a growing organization
$100-$125k, no equity