We are combining two of the most recent disruptions in the online world: crowdfunding and blockchain. As a result, we are inventing a whole new way to make investing in early-stage companies more intuitive.
Corl is aiming to create the world’s first regulatory-compliant securities and revenue-sharing token designed to provide emerging companies with access to fast, fairly-priced, and entrepreneur-friendly growth capital, whereby investors receive a continuous stream of quarterly dividends in the form of Ether, based on future earnings of Corl.
In everything we do, we strive to build the best possible product. We’re looking for creative, passionate and innovative people to help us bring revenue-sharing to the blockchain.
HOW WE WORK
Teamwork is something we emphasize a lot. If you enjoy working with talented folks, solving big problems and taking ownership of your work, come join us. You’ll have the tools and creative freedom to make a real difference in the financial technology space.
Corl is currently looking for a Full-Stack Developer to join our team in Montreal. You will play a pivotal role in defining and building our revenue-sharing on the blockchain platform.
As the Full Stack Developer, this is a unique opportunity get to help build next thing on the revenue-sharing agenda and provide an alternative solution to a USD $100 billion funding gap worldwide.
- 1+ years of production coding experience
- Solid “Full Stack” experience: You’ve designed and built large, service oriented architectures. You’re equally comfortable working on the API or front-end clients.
- Expert knowledge of API integrations.
- A strong commitment to quality
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Deep desire to build a lasting product and company
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with Solidity Programming
- Experience integrating payment and financial platforms (e.g. Stripe, QuickBooks, etc.)
- Remuneration is a combination of salary and shares. All other conditions can be discussed. All applicants that do not reside in Montreal will be automatically rejected.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.