at Fair Poker
At Fair Poker we are a team of bitcoiners solving the biggest issue in online poker - fairness. By using a unique cryptographic algorithm we have built the world’s first provably fair game of poker that is played exclusively with bitcoin.
Our company is funded by top Angel investors from the cryptocurrency industry: Bobby Lee - former CEO of BTCChina and Ron Cao - Sky9 Capital founder.
We are looking for a full-time full-stack software developer experienced in building modern, real-time web applications to help us build the future of online poker. We want you to join us at our office in Sofia, Bulgaria.
As a member of our team you will be responsible for integrating new features into our in-browser poker game.You will be writing backend APIs in NodeJS or Golang and you will design the components that consume them in the frontend. You will be working with the following technologies:
- React & Redux
- Redis and PostgreSQL
The technology stack we have for the poker game is the following:
- Backend: NodeJS
- Frontend: React & Redux
- API: Socket.IO
The technology stack for other services like accounts, cashier and risk management system is:
We require the following from you:
- 2+ Years of NodeJS
- 2+ Years React & Redux
- 1+ Years of Golang
- Experience with real-time web application applications based on WebSockets
- You know how to write clean and testable code
- Entrepreneurial mindset (you will get equity in an early-stage company)
- Excellent written and spoken English
A very big plus is to have experience in the following areas:
- Texas Hold’em Poker
- Microservices - you know technologies like Docker and Swarm
- Bitcoin and blockchain technology
- Solidity smart contracts development experience
- Competitive compensation
- Strong bitcoin knowledge and culture
- Flexible working hours
When applying, please do send us links or code to previous projects you have worked on. We are very keen on reviewing and playing with your code.
32,000-40,000 BGN, 0.5-2% Equity