Block.one is a publisher of technology solutions including blockchain software development. With employees and advisors based around the world, the company focuses on business-grade technology solutions, including the development of the EOSIO software.
Our team is looking for a passionate Full-stack EOSIO dApp Developer. The Full-stack EOSIO dApp Developer, will be responsible for coding and modifying dApps running on the EOSIO software, from layout to function and according to developer’s assigned project specifications. As such web full-stack experience along with smart contract coding is a must.
- Develop dApp solutions and provide support for existing dApps
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance on tasks
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Build web based backends and micro-services
- Cooperate with designers to match visual design intent
- Proficiency in C++, with solid knowledge of language specification.
- 5+ years of experience, preferably in an environment where latency and speed are factors (e.g., finance)
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science
- Familiarity with blockchain especially EOSIO blockchain
- Proven experience working with Node.js, React and Express
- Experience with web servers such as Nginx or Apache
- Experience writing backend unit, integration, and acceptance tests
- Strong comprehension of how web applications function including security, session management, and best development practices