at Amber Labs
Amber is Australia’s first digital currency exchange, wallet and round up app - all in the palm of your hand.
With Amber, you can swap the spare change from your daily transactions into Bitcoin and other Digital assets.
No ICO, no stupid Blockchain - just a real business where fintech meets digital currency exchange and multi-currency wallet.
We’re growing the team, and need help to accelerate our development cycle.
Our tech stack is primarily JS on the back & front end, all sitting on AWS.
We’re looking for someone with at least 5yrs of real world, commercial development experience and someone that wants to be on the ground level with a team where they can make an impact.
- working directly with the Head of Product and our Head of Engineering, and of course alongside the rest of the team
- involved with working on fintech and banking technology and directly with technical teams from the likes of Consenys, the Dash Foundation, Cardano (IOHK, Emurgo) etc.
- involved with the development of new features, which include but are not limited to lightning network implementation, voice assistant tech, arbitrage and price management algorithm development, etc
All of this, and a whole lot more.
This is a full-on role, where you’ll learn alot, work with the best in the business and meet the best minds, influencers, technicians and leaders in the field.
It’s a chance to learn, grow, make contacts and earn good money along the way.
Equity is on offer to the right kind of team player.
You need to be in Brisbane also (or be willing to relocate close enough to Brisbane. Gold Coast and Sunny Coast probably count..lol).
Skills / Technical requirements:
- Must be experienced with Node JS
- Experienced building REST APIs
- Experienced with PostgreSQL
- Experienced with administering AWS
- Familiarity with lean agile methodology
- Familiarity with JIRA, Github & Git
- Familiarity with digital currencies and the mechanisms upon which they function
- Familiarity with security operations and best practices highly desired
$75k - $90k + Equity (real equity)