Akropolis is an international fintech startup founded in 2017 which is solving a US$36 trillion pension shortfall problem by building the next generation pensions and savings infrastructure on the blockchain.
Akropolis works with industry-leading advisors and specialists and is also backed by many global, prominent investors. Akropolis has teamed up and formed strategic partnerships with the world’s top blockchain organisations and institutions. We are creating decentralised pensions on the blockchain and a safer financial future for humanity, built by and for the people.
Akropolis is looking for a talented Content Writer with fintech, asset management and social impact experience who is an excellent communicator and strategic thinker. You’ll be working with our team to create compelling content, blogs, newsletters on subject matters such as blockchain, pensions, fintech. The content writer along with our marketing team will create, edit and pitch Akropolis and related industry content across various media channels. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights and your research abilities to write relevant material.
Akropolis has grown rapidly over the past few months and we are looking for someone to help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online engagement by enhancing our written content and develop new content for this exciting market. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record in producing material which promotes user engagement and helps to expand communities.
- Strategic planning of the company’s content unit;
- Produce various content types, including newsletters, social media posts, blogs and pitch articles to the relevant third-party platforms;
- Edit content produced by other members of the team;
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and case studies);
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate and enrich content;
- Promote content across channels while ensuring all-around consistency (style, fonts and images);
- Prepare periodic well-structured newsletter drafts;
- Excellent english writing skills across multiple written mediums, journalists preferred;
- Proven track record of content writing, please include links to content you worked on when you apply;
- Worked in asset management,pensions and social impact sectors;
- Previous experience producing online content across different channels;
- You are a well organised creative thinker who is comfortable working both independently and in a team environment to meet tight deadlines;
- A strong interest in technology and start ups preferably in the blockchain & crypto space;
- Equally Comfortable working within a team and independently;
- Previous experience in a fintech and blockchain context is a big advantage.
What we offer:
- Working with an international team of world-class professionals with experience in finance, pension, blockchain and crypto industries;
- A fulfilling, challenging and flexible work experience;
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses;
- Flexible working hours;
- You can work remotely or from our office in Moscow;
- Practically unlimited professional and career growth opportunities.