Unstoppable Domains is building Domains on blockchains. We launch our own domain extensions (like .com or .info) and sell domains direct to consumers at unstoppabledomains.com. We also have a Library & API so that wallets and other apps can offer blockchain domain resolution to their users. We are a small, but quickly growing team of entrepreneurs, builders, and lovers of all things crypto.
We believe that everyone, everywhere in the world should be able to access the internet and conduct business without fear of censorship. Because no one person or group can be trusted to decide what we see and do, the only safe system is one where nobody in the world can interfere.
We of course believe that illegal and offensive content should be filtered by applications and think blockchain tools will make such filtering easier than it is today. This technology is critical for promoting free speech and opportunity around the world. Come join us and help us spread this technology across the globe.
Unstoppable Domains is seeking a Product Manager to lead our partner integrations. You will be responsible for ensuring that partners such as wallets and other apps are able to successfully and smoothly integrate our API or Library. You won’t need to code, but you will need to be able to read/understand it. You will manage the integration process from the moment a partner agrees to integrate, until that partner is live. You will write specs, document and share feedback with engineers, and ensure that quality of the finished product. You will hire and manage a team of integration developers, and eventually a team of project managers. The expectation is for this team to integrate 100+ partners and to grow to 5-10 people within 18 months.
- Act as the primary (and eventually escalation) point of contact for all partners
- Build and execute on a process to successfully integrate 100+ wallets and app partners in 18 months
- Hire and manage a team of 5+ integration developers and project managers
- Work with Sales/Marketing teams to ensure that marketing campaigns are adopted by partners
- Create all documentation, presentations needed in order for the team to succeed
- 5+ years of professional experience
- 2+ years managing a team of developers
- 2+ years experience overseeing complex technology integrations
- Ability to code at a ‘mid level’ proficiency or above
- Technical proficiency with Solidity and other blockchain technologies