Block.one is a publisher of technology solutions including blockchain software development. With employees and advisors based around the world, the company focuses on business-grade technology solutions, including the development of the EOSIO software.
As our Help Desk Support Technician, you will be part of ii5’s team in Central, Hong Kong, reporting to the Operation Manager. This team works on internal and external projects to design and develop websites for a wide range of audiences and markets. As part of ii5’s team, you will support many different projects and products, making this an ideal position for someone who is excited for new challenges on a regular basis. The Help Desk Support Technician will also be responsible for IT support for ii5’s operations globally. This position is part IT helpdesk and so will require hands-on work with hardware and wiring
- Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to end user issues
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support
- Track route and redirect problems to correct resources
- Respond to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
- Document, track and monitor the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
- Record incidents reported by clients; support the client through the problem resolution process.
- Perform regular systems and network maintenance tasks under direction of Network Administrator
- Microsoft Office application support
- Development of System and Network Documentation
- Drafting of standard operating procedures
- Printer maintenance and support
- Enterprise Email support for cell phones (iPhone, Android)
- IP phone/Conference system support and web session setups
- Other tasks requested by management
- Proven team player
- Self-motivated professional
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills and analytical skills
- Proven track record in organization and problem-solving
- Ability to prioritize and multitask work
- Computer hardware/software support: Troubleshoot issues with laptops, desktops, printers, mobile devices, and other peripherals and USB devices
- Good knowledge of Windows 10 and MacOS operating systems
- Basic knowledge of computer networks (LAN/WAN, TCP/IP)
- Basic knowledge of G Suite applications, more specifically Email, G drive, and Calendar
- 1-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Ability to lift and carry computers and computer monitors (up to 30 lbs.)
- Understanding of a domain/corporate IT environment including PC/Laptop setup