About Kayte Hashgraph
Hello tech enthusiasts,
Kayte Hashgraph is currently looking for ambitious developers.
What is it about?
We offer Permanent (Full-Time) position/s, with equity available for permanent candidates.
Kayte is building a hybrid Hashgraph infrastructure in the payments and B2B transfer space. (different from Swirlds tech). We’re looking for driven team members with a strong understanding of blockchain architecture, wallet structuring, and the whole framework. Candidates should feel confident in their ability to create a robust backend consisting of industry-standard wallet functionality and a fully functional node.
- Hands-on experience in applied cryptography, cryptographic protocols, and distributed systems.
- Built and released distributed applications and/or wallets and worked with Ethereum and/or Bitcoin blockchain.
- optional: Running, maintaining, and developing full nodes and/or masternodes.
- Demonstrated ability to write compact, easily understood and efficient code.
- Experience writing and contributing to Open Source Software projects.
- Good communication skills, especially with remote co-workers.
- Ability to work in a ambitious fast-paced startup
What you can expect:
- chance on developing new infrastructure in a non-conquered sector yet.
- working in a well-structured and for years established european company.
- small hierarchy and bring in own ideas.
- flexible working hours
- salary above average
- work independently
If you think you’re a fit, please email your resume, links to open source contributions (github profile,linkedin etc), and a short note about yourself! We will get back to you within 24 hours.
Skills: Java, Solidity, Phyton
Compensation: negotiable + Equity