We are Blockchain Board of Derivatives (BBOD) providing a next generation trading exchange. Our hybrid-decentralised exchange allows users to safely trade without losing control of their funds. Users are free to trade over 100 variants of contracts with up to 50x leverage. Our objective is to create a transparent, reliable and honest platform allowing for easy access for futures markets.
About the Role
We are looking for a Korean Community Manager whose responsibilities are dynamic ranging from engagement, managing relationships and building brand awareness. You will work in liaison with internal partners to achieve business objectives and launch community initiatives. If you are passionate about cryptocurrencies and have a firm record of organizing communities, we’d love to talk!
- Native Korean and professional English. Bonus if additional languages
- Liaise with other community members to develop and define influencer plans to drive communications
- Build relationships and initiate in positive conversations with traders, companies and communities
- Monitor social mediums and actively participate in discussions
- Maintain a professional online presence and spread the word of BBOD to all crypto community in your region
- Understanding of crypto exchanges, cryptocurrencies and Blockchain
- Experience working remotely with strong organizational skills
- Easy to talk to, with the ability to negotiate, advise and influence
- Metrics-based experience