We’re a venture-backed blockchain company lead by blockchain and hardware veterans working on two product lines that include a software wallet and a cutting-edge hardware wallet.
Think of the software wallet as a super user-friendly wallet for daily use, and the hardware is a truly secure way to store your valuable cryptocurrencies, with safety well beyond what you can find in software wallets found on phones, or Mac/PC.
We’re setting a new standard of user-friendly and secure technologies for owning and using cryptocurrencies, and from day one have global ambitions in mind.
We want to make it easier to own and use cryptocurrencies.
The early core team hails from F2pool, Google, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, 360, Goldman Sachs, etc.
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with the blockchain and cryptocurrency world as we’re in the early stages of building out our Marketing team.
We have a US office opening in Seattle or Bay Area in late Jul. Global MKT team may base in US after team’s run-up.
Growth Manager / Growth Hacker
- Be responsible for media buying and other user acquisition channels
- Be responsible for KOL management
- Be responsible for campaign management / execution
- Experience - At least 2 years of experience in growth hacking
- User-sensitive - Has great sense/insights for user behavior/engagement/retention. Product manager experience is preferred.
- Creative-minded - Always can find new ways to acquire users
- Native English speaker - mother tongue is preferred
Content Manager (Remote Accepted)
- Be responsible for all posts on social media (FB, Twitter, etc)
- Be responsible for the company’s blog
- Experience - At least 2 years of experience in content creation
- Knowledge base - May not have worked in a blockchain/cryptocurrency company but has experience in buying or trading cryptos or follows the industry closely
- English as mother tongue & great copy-writing skills
- Be responsible for interacting with followers on social media platform (FB, Twitter, etc)
- Be responsible for community (Telegram, Slack, Discord, etc)
- Be responsible for topic seeding & monitoring on forums (Reddit, Bitcointalk, etc)
- Be responsible for customer service
- Experience - At least 1 year of experience in community management or customer service
- Native English speaker - mother tongue is preferred.
All candidates should be passionate and quick learners as we are in a new and fast-changing industry
USD40-80K, 0-0.1% equity