Our client is the world’s largest Peer-to-Peer Bitcoin Marketplace and a universal money translator. Their mission is to enhance social justice through financial freedom worldwide. Powered by people and blockchain technology, not big banks, they offer support for a payment system that empowers merchants and ecommerce shoppers. This opens up a new market of 2 billion people who have no access to banking services but do have the ability to buy Bitcoin via one of the 300+ payment methods enabled by our client.
• Develop a strategy of copywriting, in close collaboration with Marketing.
• Write effective and brand-compliant communication materials for the blogs, marketing emails, website, UX, advertisements, social media content, and special projects, such as videos, events and conferences.
• Ensure all brand copy is consistent in tone and style across the various media and channels.
• Tailor all copy to fit target audiences in China market.
• Audit the existing copy and brand voice on all platforms and channels.
• Write functional UI copy by synthesizing and simplifying technical details for a user-friendly language experience on our website.
• Strategize copy and communications around new product launches.
• Oversee the work of external and freelance copywriters and translators.
• Train the Marketing team in copywriting best practices to support the role.
• Proofread and edit the communication materials developed by our Marketing team.
• Optimize copy according to SEO best practices.
• Collaborate on UX and AB testing processes, and conversion optimization.