at Radar Relay
Join the Radar team in our mission to onboard the world to the token economy. As the first company in Colorado history to receive a state grant for blockchain technology, we are building the pipes now, the roads in the years to come, and the scaffolding for the next few decades. You will work alongside a team with purpose and motivation who encourages accountability and has a vision to improve blockchain accessibility.
Our first product, Radar Relay, is a wallet-to-wallet decentralized trading platform for Ethereum-based tokens built on the 0x Protocol. Operating an order book, our platform relays orders between peers while never holding any assets in custody. Next up, with our recent $10 million Series A funding round, we’ll be exploring product opportunities, making strategic hires, and pursuing global expansion.
We’re looking for high conviction builders, traders, and community ambassadors. Must love Doge.
As a Product Designer you will shoulder the user experience of the Radar Relay app. You will help write requirements, create wireframes, user flows, and execute strategic thinking through a polished UI. Working with a small team of cross-disciplinary designers, you will own decisions on interactions and product design process.
Daily tasks will include keeping files well-organized and in-sync, coordinating with developers on new features, participating in stand-ups, postulating the future of blockchain, and communicating with every team to keep projects moving forward.
The ideal candidate has agency experience and a healthy portfolio of shipped products with proven results. You can think both rationally and creatively, balancing an enjoyable experience with business goals. You have a knowledge of the blockchain space or are highly motivated to learn.
What you’ll bring to the team
- Proven portfolio
- Great product intuition
- Agency or Product Team experience
- Understanding of interaction design
- Experience with wireframes and prototypes
- Pro in Adobe creative suite and Sketch
- 3-5 years of experience
What you’ll get
- Competitive compensation and paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Options pool
- 4 weeks flexible vacation and 11 paid holidays so you can take the time you need when you need
- Work where you want one day per week / up to 12 days per quarter
- Stocked kitchen with free snacks and beverages
- Quarterly team building events/outings and biannual company retreats
- Team lunches and happy hours
- Collaborative workspaces in Denver and Fort Collins, CO
- Free gym and swimming pool access (Denver office)
Competitive + options