Kaiko is a B2B company providing financial market data in the digital assets / cryptocurrency space. The company was originally founded by Pascal Gauthier, now President at Ledger, and has been growing rapidly, as demand from institutional and professional investors for quality data has increased.
Are you a highly motivated person and team player with a good understanding of the cryptocurrency and blockchain ecosystem? Do you want to join a small but fast growing team in the digital assets space? Do you feel comfortable working in a purely English speaking environment (the whole team is international and the common language is English, as well as most of our clients)?
You would be in charge of producing marketing and product content for Kaiko, answering customer emails and questions about the core products and Kaiko’s value proposition. You will create consumer marketing programs that drive ongoing adoption and awareness for our products. You would own the creation and delivery of sales and marketing tools such as product assets, sales presentations, videos, provide event management, PR and community management with insights, content & stories around our products and industry. You would also be in charge of improving our quantitative and qualitative understanding of our consumer base, market & competition internationally, to shape our product direction and ensure product-market fit.
- Great team player skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Strong academic background in a top tier university
- Capable of addressing client discussions in a professional manner
- Willingness to learn more about big data systems digital assets
- Interest and experience in cryptocurrencies and/or blockchain technology
- Theoretical understanding and practical experience in cryptography
- Comfortable with public speaking
- Interest in working with a geographically distributed team
Nice to have
- Previous product management experience
- Experience working on SAAS products
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services