Akropolis is an international fintech startup founded in 2017 which is solving a US$36 trillion pension shortfall problem by building the next generation pensions and savings infrastructure on the blockchain.
Akropolis works with industry-leading advisors and specialists and is also backed by many global, prominent investors. Akropolis has teamed up and formed strategic partnerships with the world’s top blockchain organisations and institutions. We are creating decentralised pensions on the blockchain and a safer financial future for humanity, built by and for the people.
Akropolis is looking for a superstar Project Manager who will help us organize the workflows for both technical development and marketing communications. The Project Manager will be organizing and overseeing the processes inside the company and will be making sure that all tasks are properly set and done. This position requires a high level of organizational skills, as well as good interpersonal communication skills.
Akropolis has grown rapidly over the past few months and we are looking for someone to help us improve our processes. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record in managing blockchain projects.
- Coordinating all processes inside the company;
- Control performance and deliveries on the project;
- Management of in-house and freelance specialists to get best possible result in tight schedule;
- Setting tasks in our project management tools and control the completion;
- Reporting on performance and optimizations.
- 3+ years experience in project management;
- Managing various sub-teams (programmers, designers, marketers, BDMs) in one project or program;
- Experience of work on all project phases (from idea to release), adjusting methodologies depending on the project’s phase and team’s size;
- 1+ year of experience of work in international team;
- Ability to manage efficiently 20+ persons teams including people working remotely.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, result-oriented approach;
- Experience in blockchain projects;
- Knowledge of cryptocurrencies and ICO field;
- Fluent spoken and excellent written English.
What we offer:
- Working with an international team of world-class professionals with experience in finance, pension, blockchain and crypto industries;
- A fulfilling, challenging and flexible work experience;
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses;
- Flexible working hours;
- You can work remotely or from our office in Moscow;
- Practically unlimited professional and career growth opportunities.