Block.one is a publisher of technology solutions including blockchain software development. With employees and advisors based around the world, the company focuses on business-grade technology solutions, including the development of the EOSIO software.
As a QA Engineer in our Hong Kong office, you will be responsible for working with developers to ensure that products meet the standards and requirements of the project. Reporting to the VP of Engineering, a QA Engineer is responsible for creating and maintaining test plans, reporting issues, and confirming resolutions across multiple products in various points of the software development lifecycle. As part of ii5’s team in Hong Kong, you will support many different projects and products designed and developed by ii5, making this an ideal position for someone who is excited for new challenges on a regular basis.
- Write and execute test cases for multiple products
- Create and manage automated testing environments
- Functional as well as non-functional testing (performance, stress, security, HA)
- Work closely with Product Management, UX, and Product Development teams for quality delivery of all our products.
- Manual testing required
- Solid technical background, ideally with hands on experience in software development and web technologies
- Good knowledge of testing and QA efforts for complex distributed systems
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Experience writing test cases, test execution, and test analysis based on user or technical requirements
- Mobile QA experience a plus