Insen is a pre-market token investing platform, where users can invest, track, and exchange early stage blockchain projects. Our team consists of marketing experts, seasoned blockchain savvy, and traditional financial market players. Combined with our knowledge in the latest development of new blockchain projects and smart contract programming, Insen is the one stop solution to all your future investments in the tokenized economy.
We are a fast growing blockchain/token pre-market investment platform, and we are looking to hire a Research Intern to help build out our research and advisory product.
By working with us, you will have direct exposure to the crypto-market and have an opportunity to work with some of the largest token launches in the space.
Along with primary research, we will also conduct secondary research pieces on tokens which are currently trading in the market.
The primary responsibility of the research analyst would be to assist with writing our research reports, and in some cases, would have an opportunity to take the lead on secondary research pieces.
- Solid understanding of smart contracts, crypto-economics, and blockchain technologies generally.
- Genuine intellectual curiosity.
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Passion for web3.0 and blockchain technology.
- Can take criticism and it’s willing to expand their knowledge.