BitBounce helps millions of users avoid spam and monetize their email inbox everyday.
Our mission at BitBounce is to create a global market where consumers get paid directly for their attention.
This role is on BitBounce’s sales team, which works together with our engineering, design, operations, and marketing team members.
After developing a user base of more than 4 million users globally, creating and launching BitBounce Ads for email advertising, we’re starting to scale out our sales team to keep up with customer demand and growth.
This role is primarily to work on BitBounce Ads and focused on growing it into a major advertising business.
We are hiring Sales Development Representatives and Account Executives to help bring in new business and you will be one of the first on the team to execute our strategy as well as assist in building our structure and processes. We help our customers understand, craft and execute effective marketing campaigns so they can grow their business with BitBounce. This is an early, important role that is critical to our business and revenue growth.
- This is first and foremost a hunter role. You’ll be actively prospecting new business opportunities, onboarding customers onto BitBounce Ads as well as developing relationships with existing clients.
- Responsible for the business development, client engagement, and sales life cycle of the BitBounce Ads platform to customers globally
- Conduct in-depth research to identify lead opportunities and present sales strategies to BitBounce leadership
- Document and track all potential and existing client interactions and lead follow-through using internal tools
- Execute detailed on-site product presentations and web demonstrations of our software capabilities to C-level executives, directors, and marketing managers
- Support BitBounce customers by acting as a product expert as well as helping them with questions and any roadblocks to them being more successful with BitBounce.
- Designing product and process improvements with engineers, identify customer feedback and bugs.
- Help shape our product and growth strategies.
- Be responsible for reaching or exceeding revenue goals.
- Attend select industry events to find new customers.
We are looking for smart, resourceful teammates with a passion for our products and helping our customers succeed with BitBounce products.
We specifically expect the following:
- Clear and concise writing and structured thinking.
- Highly collaborative disposition
- Curiosity and interest in BitBounce products. If you have not already, signup for our products before we meet.
- High level of empathy, a trustworthy personality and proven record of sales success.
- An understanding of advertising and tech industries.
- Knowledge of the cryptocurrency and blockchain industries is helpful.
- Startup experience is preferred but not required.
- Software Sales experience is preferred but not required.
- Advertising Sales experience strongly preferred but not required.
- This position will require occasional travel both domestic and internationally.
- Knowledge of HubSpot products is helpful.
- Full time salary plus uncapped commission for closed sales
- Opportunity for equity in a rapidly growing company
- Health Insurance
$50-65k base salary, uncapped commissions, equity