Zage is the blockchain arm of Web Profits, a digital growth consultancy with offices in Australia, Singapore, USA and Romania. Established in 2006, we help companies create digital dividends through cutting-edge creative and digital growth strategies.
We are looking for a quick-thinking, fast-paced, driven individual to join our team on a contract-based (work from home) to help manage client campaigns in one of the most exciting industries in the digital space. This role will initially start as a 3-month contract, and could be extended to a full-time position for the right person.
The role requires the successful candidate to:
- Develop digital strategies for client campaigns
- Setup, launch and optimize digital advertising campaign on Google Ads, Facebook, Twitter, Quora, LinkedIn and other performance ad networks
- Design the UX for client landing pages and websites, including creating wireframes in Balsamiq Mockups
- Develop media assets including banners, landing pages, email sequences etc
- Develop and launch automated and broadcast email campaigns
- Design and launch conversion funnels including retargeting at each stage of the user journey
- Manage AB testing and implement conversion optimization strategies to improve overall campaign performance
- Liaise with clients on their digital campaigns
- Prepare weekly and monthly performance reports
- And much more…
This is a dynamic role with things changing on a daily and weekly basis. To be successful in this role you need to think quick, move fast, and love change.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 3 years digital marketing experience OR have run digital campaigns for their own venture (entrepreneurs welcome!)
- A solid understanding of UX design and direct response copywriting
- Intermediate level or above on Google Analytics
- Intermediate level or above on Google Ads and Facebook Ads
- Flexible work hours (to work across different timezones, and on weekends if needed)
The successful candidate will also have the following:
- Be extremely organized
- Expert understanding of the English language, including written and verbal skills
- Be self-motivated, confident, energetic and creative
- Excellent internal and external communication skills
- Ability to operate under pressure and to to meet deadlines
- An eye for detail
- Ability to take on responsibilities
- Ability to prioritize, plan and complete multiple projects on-time while juggling priorities
- Ability to deliver creative and innovative thought
This is a unique role, working in one of the most exciting areas of the digital world.
Are you up for it?