Senior Marketing Manager
MXC is in the Blockchain, cryptocurrency business. Ever heard of the Internet of Things (IoT)? Perhaps not! We like to think we are the coolest, dopest, most awesome people rocking the world of IoT - now, if that sounds lame to you . . . .Perhaps YOU are the person we need?!? The MXC Foundation combines technologies to digitize the world - Smart Cities, Smart Housing and Smart Cars - MXC is setting the standard for the Internet of Things and the Economies of tomorrow.
We are destined to become a global brand, but to make this complete, we need you, to help reach our target market and strengthen our global brand! We are searching for a Senior Marketing Manager who can juggle tasks, deadlines, resources and team members, always moving around priorities in order to take steps toward our larger goals.
Are you interested to know more? Then read on!
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ability to execute, getting your hands dirty, design and run successful ROI campaigns including influencer, display ads
- Working with Management to communicate directives to the rest of the team in a clear, concise and timely manner
- Guide and manage a small marketing team to achieve management objectives, ensuring that new ideas are being implemented, follow up on the quality of content all of their tasks are completed to the highest quality
- Take a large range of tasks onboard, requiring a high level of delegation and self responsibility to ensure the tasks are completed on time and in high quality
- Generate and share engaging content, write strong SEO and articles for MXC blog
- Planning, managing and executing projects from beginning to end
- Understanding the company, its products, and customer base in order to create effective marketing campaigns
- Suggest and implement new features and ideas to develop brand awareness, like promotions, events or competitions
- Maintain excellent relationships with stakeholders and media partners
- Working with the team and other departments to collect deadlines, budgets, objectives, etc.
- Conducting in-depth market research as needed
- Involve and proactively engage community across social media platforms, with followers and other organizations
- Respond to incoming inquiries for social media accounts. Address comments, questions and messages in a timely manner.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends
- Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing, Economics, Communication, or related field
- You are heavily involved in Crypto and comfortable being in a room full of experts to discuss a wide range of Crypto topics
- Proven experience with SEO/SEM , Online Marketing, Growth Hacking Social Media Management (min 2 years of experience)
- Be able to lead a team and take the directives from management to ensure goals are reached for that week
- High level of communication skills, working with levels from senior management through to trainees and social posts, you have the ability to deliver a message to any crowd
- Excellent English (German, Korean and Chinese are a great plus)
- A brilliant multitasker and highly productive, with a
- You have a Creative Mindset and enjoy working with the team
- Friendly, a fun team player eager and quick to learn new tech
- A willingness to understand, incorporate, follow and illustrate the company's brand.
- Propensity to self-motivate and get stuff done
- Be able to prioritize, focus, take initiative to develop outside-the-box ideas for social media content and blog posts, and always looking for new ways to create engagement, as well as brand awareness
- Be data-driven. Use the metrics you have available to make decisions, share your successes and expand the business.
- Modern office in the centre of Berlin.
- Great opportunities for personal and professional growth and an attractive and young working environment.
- Friendly and professional atmosphere in an international team, we like to work together.
- Free snacks, soft drinks, fresh fruit, company drinks on Friday, Thursday Breakfast and Team Lunches.
Starting Date: February 2021 or Negotiable
We look forward to receiving your application! Please send your cover letter and CV (incl. photo) in English in PDF format to hr(at)mxc.org.
MXC Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. MXC does not discriminate on the basis of religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age etc.