Smart Contract Engineer
Want to be a part of the fastest-growing blockchain company on the fastest-growing L1 chain: Sui by MystenLabs? MovEX is building the ultimate trading experience for everyone, including users, projects, and the overall ecosystem players. In addition to building a best-in-class DEX, we offer expertise and tools to ensure that all individuals and organizations can seamlessly and powerfully trade, use and build on Sui and its ecosystem.
Our team comprises leading crypto entrepreneurs and leaders from FAANG, CMU, Cornell, Morgan Stanley, etc., and is backed by top-tier VC firms and investors in the crypto area. Join us to build the ultimate experience.
What You Will Do
- Develop secure contracts that make up our entirely on-chain architecture using Move language.
- Create Decentralized exchanges using AMM (automated market-making) and order books.
- Think from first principles to tackle challenges at the cutting edge of cryptography, smart contracts, and data - prioritizing safety and robustness
- Writing tests to test the smart contract functions from all aspects.
- Working with full-stack engineers to connect smart contract API to front-end web pages.
- Development experience in Move language or at least one year of Rust development experience
- Past DEX or Defi smart contract development experience (please include Github or web pages)
What you will get
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Huge potential for career growth
- Fully remote