Akropolis is an international fintech startup founded in 2017 which is solving a US$36 trillion pension shortfall problem by building the next generation pensions and savings infrastructure on the blockchain.
Akropolis works with industry-leading advisors and specialists and is also backed by many global, prominent investors. Akropolis has teamed up and formed strategic partnerships with the world’s top blockchain organisations and institutions. We are creating decentralised pensions on the blockchain and a safer financial future for humanity, built by and for the people.
Akropolis is looking for a Social Media Manager to join our ambitious and highly motivated team. Brand Marketing will be transformational for the future of Akropolis and you will play a pivotal role in this. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights and other team member inputs to produce relevant material.
Akropolis has grown rapidly over the past few months and we are looking for someone who will be responsible for community building and growth across all social media channels. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record in managing Social Media in the crypto sphere.
- Represent our brand on social media channels;
- Deliver engaging and inspiring messages to our social audiences, with the goal of driving brand awareness and consideration;
- Significantly grow our audience on social media;
- Define and implement paid and organic growth strategies;
- Turn our high level marketing strategy into a social media strategy and calendar;
- Prioritize between channels, posts and messages;
- Work together with influencers, internal, and external creative teams to build social content that engages and inspires large customer audiences;
- Scale our social content across multiple markets and languages;
- Drive engagement with our social community;
- Ensure communication excellence and convert audience feedback into reputation/brand-building moments;
- Drive and develop customer understanding through insightful analyses and actionable reporting;
- Work closely together with the other channel managers to drive a consistent and differentiated brand message to a mix of countries and audiences.
- Min 1-3 years experience managing large scale social media channels;
- Working experience in a blockchain startup is a plus;
- Strong understanding of the social media landscape and crypto trends;
- Ability to define a strategy across multiple channels and to operate within them;
- Operational mastery of owned Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin channels. Experience in other channels (Telegram, YouTube, Reddit) is a plus;
- Ability to define and execute on audience growth strategies through paid and organic campaigns;
- Good ideas on how to make our brand stand out in a competitive Fintech landscape.
- Experience briefing and cooperating with creative teams in order to produce outstanding messaging;
- You stay up-to-date on the latest trends in social media. You’re a first mover and identify the underlying trends before they grow;
- You know the ins and outs of how to successfully collaborate with influencers;
- Strong analytical and reporting skills; able to use the right data and metrics to optimize performance; strong Excel skills and familiarity with Ads tools;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced cross-functional environment. Understand how to align and motivate a variety of stakeholders and influence their priorities;
- Clear communicator with excellent command of written and spoken English.
What we offer:
- Working with an international team of world-class professionals with experience in finance, pensions, blockchain and crypto industries;
- A fulfilling, challenging and flexible work experience;
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses;
- Flexible working hours;
- You can work remotely or from our office in Moscow;
- Practically unlimited professional and career growth opportunities.