Crowdholding is a co-creation social network. We bring together individuals and startups to co-create products/services and share revenue. Are you active in social media and spend time commenting and posting? Do you think you have the social media brilliance? If yes, then you may be ready for this opportunity!
The Social Media Intern is responsible for coordinating and executing the company’s social media strategy, working across key social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media sites.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Work with the Social Media Manager and the CMO to create and implement campaigns
- Assist with streamlining company social media accounts
- Monitor social media analytics to identify viable ideas
- Create social media shareable content, graphics and more.
- Maintain tracking between marketing initiatives and their impact on sales
0 - 10,000$