Akropolis is an international fintech startup founded in 2017 which is solving a US$36 trillion pension shortfall problem by building the next generation pensions and savings infrastructure on the blockchain.
Akropolis works with industry-leading advisors and specialists and is also backed by many global, prominent investors. Akropolis has teamed up and formed strategic partnerships with the world’s top blockchain organisations and institutions. We are creating decentralised pensions on the blockchain and a safer financial future for humanity, built by and for the people.
We are looking for an experienced architect to join our in-house team:
You must have:
- 4+ years commercial experience of architecting full-stack applications
- Deep understanding of the practicalities of delivering scalable and secure software
- Excellent node.js skills
- A history of autodidactism and early adoption of new technology
Nice to have:
- Broad familiarity with the financial and asset management sector
- Experience of managing other developers
- A computer science or similar degree
- Experience of working productively remotely
- Work on a big, meaningful problem where blockchain really makes sense
- Your work will be highly visible and have a global reach with prominent Ethereum figureheads supporting the project
- Option to work remotely
To apply please provide:
- Examples of projects you have architected along with stats on usage and a description of key challenges and learnings.
- Examples of personal / side projects
Locations: Target London / Berlin. Central / East Europe will be considered, salary to be adjusted accordingly to local market rates.