Terminal is a Web3 development platform. Test and deploy contracts, collaborate with teams and open source developers, and build scalable user friendly dapps.
We’re looking for a passionate and hard working technical project manager to help us build the leading web3 developer platform.
- Work with the Terminal product, engineering, and business teams to build the world’s easiest to use Web3 developer platform
- Collaborate closely with one of the most talented and hard working team of developers in web3
- Implement processes for efficient and high moral environment such as agile, retrospectives, demos, rewards, etc.
- Organize a large team of senior developers around a common goal setting expectations and goals
- Coordinate between stakeholders of the company keeping expectations aligned and timeline oriented
- Exhibit our core cultural values: clear communication, positive energy, continuous learning, and efficient execution
- 2+ years of product/project management with a developer team
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills
- Collaborative energy and ability to work well in teams
- Strong work ethic and passion for the Terminal vision
- Bonus: Strong experience as a technical project manager with a blockchain company