at Radar Relay
Join the Radar team in our mission to onboard the world to the token economy. As the first company in Colorado history to receive a state grant for blockchain technology, we are building the pipes now, the roads in the years to come, and the scaffolding for the next few decades. You will work alongside a team with purpose and motivation who encourages accountability and has a vision to improve blockchain accessibility.
Our first product, Radar Relay, is a wallet-to-wallet decentralized trading platform for Ethereum-based tokens built on the 0x Protocol. Operating an order book, our platform relays orders between peers while never holding any assets in custody. Next up, with our recent $10 million Series A funding round, we’ll be exploring product opportunities, making strategic hires, and pursuing global expansion.
We’re looking for high conviction builders, traders, and community ambassadors. Must love Doge.
What you’ll do
- Interact with customers on various channels including Telegram, Slack, Twitter, Freshdesk and others
- Track customer interactions and report on findings
- Learn about API functionality and communicate basics to users
- Provide timely responses to user questions as part of an overall exceptional user experience
- Consistently work across the company to update support materials
- Strategically identify and summarize user feedback on support channels to provide insights to product teams
What you’ll bring to the team
- Experience with cryptocurrency including trading on centralized and decentralized exchanges.
- Previous experience in customer service.
- Mid-level understanding of Ethereum and 0x
- Strong internal drive for problem solving - you tear down barriers to get things accomplished
- Convey a patient and understanding attitude towards users
Nice to have:
- Previous professional experience in blockchain
- Member of Radar community
- Deep knowledge of Ethereum and 0x
- Passion for decentralized exchange
- Experience in Freshdesk or other CRM