Interested in designing the Social Network of the Future? Well, then this job might be the perfect fit for you!
Sapien is an Ethereum-based social network that aims to:
- Reward users for contributions with cryptocurrency
- Put users back in control of their data
- Fight fake news
Our ideal candidate is:
- Creative, artistic, and forward thinking.
- 2+ years of experience designing user interfaces.
- Passionate about product design.
- Interested in blockchain technology and decentralized applications.
- Always puts the user first.
Why a UI design job at Sapien would be a great experience:
- Take project ownership at Sapien. We inspire people to lead.
- 100% remote work. Feel free to work in your pajamas (yep, it is just as good as it sounds).
- Work on something revolutionary. At Sapien, we are trying to reinvent the online social experience.
- Join a team of passionate entrepreneurs, engineers, marketers, and product people who empower each other to succeed.
- You will have the ability to learn and grow by working hand in hand with members from our product team. We want all employees, contractors, and freelancers working at Sapien to have the opportunity to refine their craft.
— Responsibilities —
- Help build the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping interfaces for digital products.
- Design and deliver mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate directly with the Founders of the company and other key stakeholders. Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
— Requirements —
- Two or more years of UI design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who’s portfolio includes both UI and UX examples with some detail about their approach to solving business needs.
- Experience with Photoshop, Indesign, Sketch, and other design tools.
- Passionate about blockchain technologies, cryptocurrencies, and web3.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to the team.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Ability to write and speak business level English is preferred